perjantai 6. helmikuuta 2015

20 Winters



I'm having a severe age crisis going on. I have about one week time to be a teenager. That is so crazy to actually turn 20. I can't keep up with the time. How awful mustn't it be, like I should be an adult now but it definitely doesn't feel like it. I'm still doing stupid shit mistakes and I now know that it is me, myself and I who has to bare all the consequences. I have just experienced life as fun and partying these last two years but lately it has been a little too much of that. Getting emotional here because of all my lovely and dear friends who still is there for me. Even though we don't meet all the time I still have you in my heart. It really means a lot. I know I only can say this when I'm drunk but now I stepped up and said it in a sober state of mind. 


Still it feels like I'm not doing anything important so a little party never killed nobody. Hahah. 
I still feel like I don't know for 100% certainty where I'm going to be next fall and that is scaring me a lot. Late night angst bye.








I just love this movie. 





Good night,




Haadi






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti