perjantai 9. tammikuuta 2015

Who Are You To Judge



My priorities are from the a$$. Like literally. My motivation is at the rock bottom, which it shouldn't be right now. I have that freaking exam in two months and a shitload to read. Shame on me hah. 
I don't even remember how to make notes anymore jeez. 
And I have some minor stress about where I'm going to apply in a couple of months or so. I know two study subjects so to say but the two others I have had on my mind is a bit of a blur. I have been thinking about a different town and that sort of thing but we'll see what I decide. 
Couldn't someone give me a sign please I have a hard time deciding in this head of mine. Well, I have plenty of time, not. 









Blah blah and so on.


this shirt though ♥   (weheartit)







G'night,






Haadi






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti